The Russell Arms is open again!
Before we re-opened the pub after lockdown, we completed a full risk assessment which led to a number of practical changes in the way we operate.
- Table layouts have been amended to allow more space between them and beautiful, bespoke oak framed screens have been installed to provide added reassurance.
- There is a table service only, even if you’re just coming for a drink (so booking is highly recommended).
- Signage has been put up throughout the pub to give guidance to customers.
- Antibacterial hand gel is available at the entrance, on every table and outside the toilets.
- Menus are single use only and then binned for recycling.
- The already thorough cleaning practices have been more than doubled covering the restaurant and the toilets.
- Staff will wear face masks when interacting with customers.
- In addition to the restaurant menu, there is a new Takeaway Menu with orders for collection. The menu is available from the pub and can also be viewed on our website.
Initially, opening hours have been reduced slightly but this will be reviewed regularly with the hope of returning to pre-lockdown hours soon! Current opening hours are:
Monday – Wednesday 12.00 – 9.00pm (Kitchen 12.00 – 8.00pm)
Thursday – Saturday 12.00 – 11.00pm (Kitchen 12.00 – 9.00pm)
Sunday 12.00 – 6.00pm (Kitchen 12.00 – 4.00pm)